6 Marketing Tips to Help Grow Your Brand on Instagram
Instagram is one of the most Marketing Tips to Help Grow Your Brand on Instagram effective marketing platforms for small business owners. It’s free to use and a great way to build your brand. It’s also a fantastic platform for driving traffic to your website and converting followers into customers.
1. Optimize your profile and posts to get more engagement (likes, comments and followers) – Make sure to add a clear call to action to every post, like: “Tag a friend in the comment,” or “Sign up for our newsletter.”
2. Cross-promote content across social media channels – This is one of the oldest and most effective marketing strategies, and it’s an easy way to reach a wide range of potential customers with just a few clicks of a button.
From Likes to Sales: Marketing Tips to Help You Grow Your Brand on Instagram and Increase Your Bottom Line
3. Use hashtags to increase the reach of your photos – Hashtags are a great way to drive more exposure for your Instagram posts, but they have to be relevant to your image. Some businesses will use random hashtags that have no connection to the picture they’re posting, which makes their photos appear spammy and inauthentic to the audience.
4. Keep track of your conversations – Check and respond to all your Instagram comments, DMs and mentions frequently.
5. Take advantage of shoppable stories & Instagram shops to streamline the sales process – Shoppable Stories and Instagram shops let your business profile link directly to your store, helping you build an entire sales funnel on the platform.
6. Stay up to date on all the latest Instagram features – The platform keeps growing and improving, and it’s important for you to be able to take full advantage of that growth.